1. Before construction: The relative humidity of the air should be below 85% for the wallpaper and wall covering, and the temperature should not change drastically. It is necessary to avoid construction in the humid season and on the damp wall. If you want the wallpaper to be beautiful and durable, and not easy to foam and warp, the treatment of the wall before construction is very important. The wall to be wallpapered must be flat, dry, and free of dirt and dust. Before paving the wallpaper, China Procter & Gamble suggests that you should apply a layer of polyester paint on the wall in advance to prevent moisture and mildew.
2. During construction: the adhesive liquid overflowed when pasting wallpaper and wall cloth should be wiped clean with a clean towel in time, especially the glue marks at the joints should be cleaned. In addition, the hands and tools of the construction personnel should be kept clean. If there are stains, they should be cleaned with soapy water or detergent in time.
3. After construction: After paving, doors and windows should be opened during the day to keep the room ventilated; doors and windows should be closed at night to prevent moisture from entering, and at the same time to prevent the wallpaper that has just been pasted on the wall from being loosened by the wind, thereby affecting the firmness of the paste. The wallpaper and wall cloth should be vacuumed and cleaned regularly, and the vacuum cleaner should be replaced with the suction head.
If you find any special stains in your daily life, you should wipe it off in time. For water-resistant wallpaper, you can wipe it with water, and then use a dry towel to absorb it; for non-water-resistant wall cloth, wipe it with an eraser, or use a towel dipped in some cleaning fluid to wring it out. Wipe afterwards. Pay attention to prevent hard objects from hitting and rubbing against wallpaper and wall coverings. If the seams are cracked in some places, they must be subsidized in time and cannot be allowed to develop.
Wallpaper cleaning tips:
1. Fully vacuum the dust with a vacuum cleaner;
2. Dilute the cleaning agent, and can also be injected into the sprayer;
3. Fully spray cleaning agent on the wallpaper;
4. After acting for 10-15 minutes, the stain will be free from the fiber;
5. While cleaning the wallpaper and wall coverings, use a water suction machine to absorb the washed wallpaper and wall coverings;
6. Let the wallpaper and wall covering dry completely. In order to speed up the drying of the wallpaper and wall covering, you can start the wallpaper and wall covering drying machine.