The self-adhesive wallpaper is colorful and diverse, rich in patterns, safe and environmentally friendly, and convenient for construction. The wallpaper has certain functions of sound absorption, heat insulation, mildew resistance, and antibacterial; it has good anti-aging, insect-proof, non-toxic and non-polluting functions. In general, how to decorate self-adhesive wallpaper is better?
1. Fill the wall cavity with putty and level the wall with a scraper.
2. Measure the size of the wall, and then measure the wallpaper based on the wall area. Pay attention to the length of the wallpaper, which is 5cm more than the actual veneer.
3. Then mix the powdered wallpaper glue with water to mix the general wallpaper with 1:3, the foamed wallpaper with 1:2, or use the special glue for wallpaper that does not need to be modulated, and use the roller brush to dip the mixed wallpaper with the special glue evenly The brush is on the back of the wallpaper.
4. Then put the wallpaper against the wall and use a wooden handle to brush it from top to bottom and from the corners to the inside to level the wallpaper.
5. When you encounter a power switch or socket, first cover the wallpaper and then use a wooden handle to brush it, and then use a utility knife to draw a diagonal cross on it, use a scraper against the edge of the switch, and use a utility knife to cut it away. The extra part.
6. If the printed wallpaper is connected, find the same pattern at the junction of the two wallpapers, and overlap it with a width of about 12cm. After the entire wallpaper is aligned, use a scraper to hold it, and then cut off the overlapped part with a blade. can.
7. When pasting the wallpaper, please pay attention to pasting from top to bottom. If you find uneven places, you can use a towel to moisten it and then re-level it with a spatula.
8. The final treatment of wallpaper around doors and windows is the same as the wallpaper treatment method at the power switch.
9. After the wallpaper is pasted, install it back to the original device to complete.