How to clean the wallpaper?
1. Glue-faced wallpaper. There is a thin PVC coating on the surface of the glue-faced wallpaper. It is relatively simple to maintain and clean. You can use clean water or a colorless clean wet towel to wipe gently. If there are obvious stains that cannot be removed, then use a neutral cleaning agent. Wipe after dilution.
2. Fiber wallpaper. Fiber wallpaper is a kind of recycled wallpaper. Its material is derived from natural materials such as trees, grass, bamboo, etc. Therefore, it cannot be scrubbed during cleaning. You can only use a vacuum cleaner or a feather duster to remove dust.
3. Flocking wallpaper. The flocked wallpaper is usually swept with a feather duster, or wiped with a vacuum cleaner or brush dipped in clean water. Use a wrung out wet sponge to moisten the dirty area with the diluted cleaning solution and wipe it lightly.
4. Pure paper wallpaper. The surface of pure paper wallpaper is not protected by a pvc coating. You can only use a sponge or a colorless clean wet towel to gently wipe the wallpaper, and not too much water should be controlled. If the wallpaper has obvious stains, it can only be cleaned properly. Do not wipe the wallpaper too hard to avoid damaging the surface of the wallpaper.
5. Foamed wallpaper. The foamed wallpaper is soft and thick, and the surface presents elastic bumps or patterns, such as reliefs, wood grains, etc. The uneven surface of the foamed wallpaper can easily accumulate dust. It should be cleaned regularly to avoid affecting the appearance. Generally, it should be cleaned once every 3-6 months. It can be washed with a vacuum cleaner or a brush dipped in clean water, and be careful not to infiltrate the splicing place.